Do you live or work London? Do you regularly use the Victoria Line?
We’re looking for volunteers to help us test a specific deployment of our pioneering location technology on London Underground.
With backing from the UK Government’s innovation agency, Innovate UK, we are trialling an app which will detect when you're on a Victoria Line platform and where you are, and alert you via notification if the next train is crowded, and there's a better place to board the train.
So, we need people who:
1. Regularly use the Victoria Line (doesn’t have to be every day, and actually helpful if it is at variable times)
2. Own an android mobile device (sorry iPhoners, the trial is Android only)
3. Can connect to WiFi on London Underground (free for users of Vodafone, Virgin, O2 and EE)
4. Would be willing to install the prototype app and have the app run in the background for a few weeks as they go about their daily routine.
5. Tell us (via a survey) of their experiences of the app.
In return we will provide a small monetary thank you to participants.
If you would like to find out more please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.